This is my classic gold on white Java Batik sarong. Just as with silver on white I enjoy using this with my much loved summer linen trousers during the spring and summer seasons.
Selecting a colour which is close to the colours in your swimwear and holiday clothes will always help give you a more cohesive, stylish look.
Our sarong fabric has been selected because it has a particularly good draping quality, essential in a flattering sarong.
All our sarongs are a full generous size and if you are unsure in any way about sizing or colour just email email@example.com
- Hand made using traditional batik methods
- First quality rayon with flattering draping qualities
- Many uses including sarong, wrap and scarf
- Full length, 177cm x 120cm enabling you to tie off in many different styles
- Flattering coverage, not see through